Lateral Move Systems
Travel straight across square and rectangular fields with Reinke lateral move systems. These high-strength steel systems can irrigate nearly 100% of these fields.
- 4-Wheel Power Tower
- 2-Wheel Power Tower
- Hose Pull Systems
- Canal Feed Systems
4-Wheel Power Tower/Hose Pull
Ideal for large fields. Floating axels keep all four ties on the ground, allowing this unit to pull large hoses (up to 8-inch diameter).
2-Wheel Power Tower/Hose Pull
This unit can carry a self-contained power supply with forward and reverse tow options or the pivot option. Hose pull systems feature double inlets, internal check valves and quick coupler connections on both ends of the power tower. Double end feed option available.
Reinke's Pivoting Lateral with integrated GPS guidance is an ideal system for irregular shaped fields. Combining the benefits of a center pivot with those of a lateral move system.
Compact, clean design with a self-contained power unit. Carries its own pumping equipment and generator. Use of the center feed option in larger fields provides annual energy savings by reducing system pressure loss.
Guidance System Options
- Navigator GPS – Provides extreme accuracy in timing and application.
- Cable –Assures accurate lateral movement and uniform water distribution over the entire field. Above ground.
- Furrow – Uses specially designed wheels that track a V-furrow parallel to the travel path. Patented.
- Buried Wire – Requires less maintenance and creates no obstacles.
- Fence – Requires minimum maintenance and creates no additional obstacles in the field.